Last Updated: October 19, 2022
Use the map below to find which insurance companies offer comprehensive health insurance plans to individuals and families in your county.
- These plans are designed for individuals and families who purchase their own coverage versus obtaining employer-based coverage.
- Eligibility for coverage from a particular company listed in your county is based on your address.
- For more information, contact:
- The companies listed in your county
- A licensed insurance agent
- The Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) at
If you are eligible for subsidies from the federal government these can only be accessed by applying for coverage through the FFM. An Assister or Agent/Broker can help with this.
Note: This map is a record of health insurance offerings as reported to the Office of Commissioner of Insurance (OCI). Inclusion is not an implicit or explicit endorsement by OCI.