Last Updated: October 14, 2021
Use the map below to find which insurance companies offer comprehensive health insurance plans to individuals and families in your county.
- These plans are designed for individuals and families who purchase their own coverage versus obtaining employer-based coverage.
- Eligibility for coverage from a particular company listed in your county is based on your address.
- For more information, contact:
- The companies listed in your county
- A licensed insurance agent
- The Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) at
- For free enrollment help from Assisters or Agents/Brokers, go to
Find Local Help
If you are eligible for subsidies from the federal government these can only be accessed by applying for coverage through the FFM. An Assister or Agent/Broker can help with this.
Note: This map is a record of health insurance offerings as reported to the Office of Commissioner of Insurance (OCI). Inclusion is not an implicit or explicit endorsement by OCI.