Last Updated: November 20, 2020
Small business owners have to deal with many insurance needs: property, liability, auto, worker's compensation, health, and disability insurance.
This guide is designed to inform you about
- the different types of insurance available for small businesses
- how to buy the coverage you need
- how to file a complaint with OCI
Request a Copy by Mail
If you wish to receive a printed version of this guide by mail, click here or call 1-800-236-8517 to request a copy.
File a Complaint
If you have a specific complaint about your insurance, refer it first to the insurance company or agent involved. If you do not receive satisfactory answers, contact the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (OCI).
- Reach out to OCI (1-800-236-8517, email@example.com) to speak with our staff. If sending an email, please indicate your name and phone number.
- File a complaint with OCI. You can file a complaint online by clicking here. If you would like to file your complaint by mail, you can download a complaint form in English or Español.