Last Updated: August 21, 2020
Jump to Section: Exam Requirements | Exam Registration Information | Test Center Availability and Locations
Each resident individual applying for one or more of the lines of authority listed below must pass an exam:
- Accident & Health
- Personal Lines P&C
- Public Adjuster
Each exam will test the applicant's basic knowledge of the kinds of insurance to be solicited and functions to be performed and the applicant's basic understanding of the applicable laws and regulations.
Individuals can also review the examination content outlines in the
Wisconsin Candidate Information Bulletin
or via the
. The content outlines are the basis for the exams.
Exam Registration Information
Candidates can register for the exam online at
or by phone at 888-818-5805. The exam fee is $75 for all exams except for the public adjuster exam. The public adjuster exam is $50.
Which Exam do I Need to Register for?
- Life Exam 22-01
- Life (for agent who previously held a life license) 22-02
- Accident & Health Exam 22-03
- Accident & Health (for agent who previously held a A&H license) 22-04
- Property Exam 22-05
- Property (for agent who previously held a property license) 22-06
- Casualty Exam 22-07
- Casualty (for agent who previously held a casualty license) 22-08
- Personal Lines P&C Exam 22-09
- Personal Line PC (for agent who previously held a personal lines P&C license) 22-10
- Title Exam 22-11
- Credit Exam 22-12
- Navigator Exam 22-14
- Pulic Adjuster Exam 22-15
Test Center Availability and Locations
Find available times and testing centers near you at
PSI Test Centers .