Last Updated: November 3, 2020
Use the map below to find which insurance companies offer comprehensive health insurance plans to small employers (2-50 employees) in your county.
Eligibility for coverage is based on your business address.
- For more information, contact:
- The companies listed in your county
- A licensed insurance agent
- The Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) at HealthCare.gov
- For free enrollment help from Assisters or Agents/Brokers, go to Find Local Help .
Note: This map is a record of health insurance offerings as reported to the Office of Commissioner of Insurance (OCI). Inclusion is not an implicit or explicit endorsement by OCI.
Note: Some web browsers may not support downloading this data. Also note that Aspirus Arise is rebranding to Aspirus Health Plan. Clicking on their company name above will take you to their new website.