Media Advisory: Insurance Commissioner, Health Secretary to Participate in “Coverage to Care"
Roundtable with Outagamie County Leaders
Appleton, Wis. – Insurance Commissioner Mark Afable and Department of Health Secretary Andrea Palm will participate in a roundtable discussion on November 22 regarding county-wide efforts to increase access to health insurance coverage and access to care. The discussion, which will include county leaders, comes as open enrollment on the individual health insurance market is already underway.
- Insurance Commissioner Mark Afable
- Department of Health Secretary Andrea Palm
- State Representative Amanda Stuck
- Outagamie County Executive Tom Nelson
- Appleton Public School District Superintendent Judy Baseman and Assistant Superintendent Polly Vandenboogaard
- United Way Fox Cities President & CEO Peter Kelly
- Outagamie County Interim Director of Health and Human Services John Rathman
- Partnership Community Health Center Development Director Trish Sarvela
- LEAVEN Executive Director Mary Parsons
What: “Coverage to Care" Roundtable
- Roundtable - 10:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., November 22
- Informal Media Availability – 11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: United Way Fox Cities, 1455 Midway Road, Menasha, WI 54952
An informal media availability will take place from 11:15 to 11:30 a.m., at United Way Fox Cities immediately following the roundtable. Members of the press are also welcome to attend part or all of the roundtable discussion at United Way Fox Cities.
Additional b-roll opportunities will be available at Appleton Central High School and Partnership Community Health Center in the afternoon. Members of the press who wish to follow the tour for b-roll should contact Mary Rhode from United Way Fox Cities.
Local Press Contact:
State Press Contact:
Director of Public Affairs