Last Updated: November 12, 2008
Information on the Proposed Conversion of Sheboygan Falls Mutual Insurance Company
On April 30, 2008, Sheboygan Falls Mutual Insurance Company's (Sheboygan Falls) board unanimously passed a resolution of conversion pursuant to s. 611.76, Wis. Stat.
The plan of conversion filed by Sheboygan Falls, along with all pertinent correspondence and statutorily required information, will be placed in this section of OCI's Web site.
As required by law, OCI will hold a public hearing concerning this application for conversion. The time of the hearing has not yet been scheduled. Review of the application is continuing.
Notations on Accessing Information
Financial information concerning individual insurance companies, including key annual statement pages, may be accessed on the Consumers Information Source section of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners' Web site at http://www.naic.org/cis/.
Application Material Filed on May 5, 2008
Appraisal Committee Appointment Letters
Open Meeting Notices
Appraisal Committee's Final Recommendation
Open Hearing Notice
Board Meetings and Final Plan Documents
- Letter to Mr. Vande Hey, Office of Commissioner of Insurance, from Anne E. Ross, Foley & Lardner LLP., with regards to special board meetings, dated November 4, 2008
- Demutualization Committee resolution, dated October 14, 2008
- Board of Director resolution, dated October 14, 2008
- Final Plan of Conversion
- Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation
- Amended and Restated Bylaws
List of Exhibits