Internet Access to the Statutes and Rules at the Legislative Reference Bureau
- Wisconsin Insurance Statutes: Wisconsin Insurance Statutes
- All Wisconsin Statutes: Wisconsin Statutes (external site)
- Wisconsin Insurance Rules: Wisconsin Administrative Code - Insurance (external site)
- All Wisconsin Rules: Wisconsin Administrative Rules (external site)
- To view information regarding rule changes go to the Wisconsin Administrative Register (external site). The Wisconsin Administrative Register is issued on a bi-weekly basis. It briefly describes rules that have been adopted, amended, or repealed.
There are various sources for hard copies of the Wisconsin insurance laws and regulations:
The Wisconsin Statutes are available from the Wisconsin Department of Administration, as well as your local library. They are published on a biennial basis.
- Administrative Code - Rules of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
The Wisconsin Administrative Code - Rules of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance can be obtained from the Wisconsin Department of Administration in loose-leaf form. An upkeep service for the code is also available on an annual basis. The service includes rules adopted, amended, or repealed by the Commissioner of Insurance.
How to Order and Price Information
To order the Wisconsin Administrative Code - Rules of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance or the Wisconsin Statutes contact:
Department of Administration, Document Sales and Distribution (external site)