OCI producer, company and provider licensing/services are temporarily unavailable until December 14, 2015. We apologize for any inconvience this may cause. To learn more about our transition to State Based Systems (SBS) see the SBS transition page on our Web site.
The following services are available during our shutdown:
- Agent licensee candidates can learn how to apply for a license by accessing our Agent Licensing Candidate Handbook (opens in new window) for licensing information and the exam content outlines.
- Licensee candidates can take their required prelicensing education.
- Agents can take continuing education courses. Please note, credits cannot be uploaded to the agent record until December 14.
- Licensee candidates can schedule and take exams through our exam vendor Prometric.
- Licensee candidates can complete their fingerprinting requirements at www.fieldprintwisconsin.com.