This council, created by s. Ins 6.79, Wis. Adm. Code, advises the Commissioner on regulatory matters in the areas of property and casualty insurance. The council has four insurance company members, two agent members, and four public members.
- Company Members
- Rick Parks, Society Insurance, Fond du Lac, Chair
- John Hamner, American Family Insurance Co., Madison
- Mike Ruder, Rural Mutual Insurance, Madison
- Christopher Zwygart, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., West Bend
- Agent Members
- Maggie Bringa, State Farm Insurance Agency, Waukesha
- Raymond "Skip" Hansen, Diversified Insurance Services, Brookfield
- Public Members
- Mark Behrens, Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, Racine
- Lemuel Eaton, Metro Milwaukee Fair Housing Council, Milwaukee
- Peter Hanson, Wisconsin Restaurant Association, Madison
- Howard Wiedenhoeft, Forward Mutual Insurance, Ixonia
The Property and Casualty Advisory Council meets quarterly on a Friday chosen by the Council.
Note, all of the links below will open in a new window.
Recordings of meetings after October 10, 2008, are available upon request at email@example.com.