This council, created by s. Ins 6.79, Wis. Adm. Code, advises the Commissioner on regulatory matters in the areas of property and casualty insurance. The council has four insurance company members, two agent members, and three public members.
- Company Members
- Rick Parks, Society Insurance, Fond du Lac, Chair
- Janet Dettmann, American Family Insurance Co., Madison
- Mike Ruder, Rural Mutual Insurance, Madison
- Christopher Zwygart, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., West Bend
- Agent Members
- Raymond "Skip" Hansen, Diversified Insurance Services, Brookfield
- Aaron Perry, State Farm Agent, Madison
- Public Members
- Trena Bond, Housing Resources, Inc., Milwaukee
- Mark Behrens, Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, Racine
- Peter Hanson, Wisconsin Restaurant Association, Madison
The Property and Casualty Advisory Council meets quarterly on a day chosen by the Council.
Note, all of the links below will open in a new window.
Recordings of meetings after October 10, 2008, are available upon request at email@example.com.